Calyn's Photography: My Favourite Moments (1)

My Favourite Moments (1)

Chinese New Year Eve 2013 - Lou Sang
Hoping for a great year ahead, a great start..

A mother's happiness - being able to spend quality time with her child

Ah ma getting excited and feeling young - witnessing the marriage of her 1st grandson


More than meets the eye - two lovebirds communicating with each other


Unleash your playfulness and have fun.. All work but no play makes Jack a dull boy


Mother and Son - a bond that will not break

Shhh... I have a secret to tell you=)

Proud moments - I am getting ready to be someone's wife

Beware guys - we are the couple paparazzi ;p

And who says guys can't love each other.. well, not in the other way of course, don't get me wrong.. XD









No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Calyn's Photography Urang-kurai